Walrus TQ series pump
The TQ booster pressure pump is designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressures exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
Model no. : TQ200, TQ400, TQ800, TQ1500, TQ2200
Potable water or other clean, thin or non-aggressive liquids.
1. The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consists of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
2. Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
3. The TQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
4. Pumps are protected from damage caused by dry running (55°C/131°F stop automatically, 40°C/ 104°F restart).
5. The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current.
6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
7. The pumps will lift water up to 7.6M/25 ft. with foot valve and pump suction piping filled with water.
1. Ambient temperature: Up to 40°C / 104°F
2. Liquid temperature range: Up to 40°C/ 104°F
3. Flow: Up to 270(L/min) / 71(GPM)
4. Head: Up to 52(Meters) / 170(Ft) / 74(Psi)
5. Maximum operating pressure: 8.5 kg/cm²/ 120Psi
Specification and Performance Curve:
Please visit the website for more details: Download here